[CQ-Contest] Operating as DX in ARRL DX-Contest

Duncan Lindsay -MSC Valencia- duncan at mscvalencia.com
Fri Mar 3 06:15:41 EST 2006

Dear Alan

Perhaps the fact that you were not able to operate prior to the contest was
a factor in this.

Don't think you are alone, when we are trying to work W/VE we are also
called by other DX stations. Personally I'm in a country that is pretty easy
to work so I can imagine how it must be at V3.

In any case I think that publishing your message in this forum is preaching
to the converted. You might want to think about a more general forum such as
eham or the European and JA ham press to get the word across to those who
are unaware of the situation.

73 and cu in the SSB leg this weekend. Unless you're going back to V3, of
course! I'll be doing 15m from the mobile again.

De Duncan EA5ON