[CQ-Contest] Voice Keying

Jim Martin - MM0BQI MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 03:02:54 EST 2006

Charlie
I had an MFJ unit for several years and it was excellent in my low power
station.  I then moved to N1MM Logger which has the DVK facility and I would
never go back!  Being able to record on the fly to suit conditions and
having it fully integrated with the logger were huge plus points for me..
Cuts out another box on the desk and another lot of cables!
www.n1mm.com or the Yahoo Group for more information.
73
Jim,  MM0BQI