[CQ-Contest] Voice Keying

mike k9mi_michael at excite.com
Tue Mar 7 09:43:10 EST 2006

 Jim, you are using  the sound card with N1MM logger, right? Your reply (at least to me) seems to indicate just changing to N1MM logging program is all you have to do.  73, Mike K9MI--- On Tue 03/07, Jim Martin - MM0BQI < MM0BQI at blueyonder.co.uk > wrote:CharlieI had an MFJ unit for several years and it was excellent in my low power station. I then moved to N1MM Logger which has the DVK facility and I would never go back! Being able to record on the fly to suit conditions and having it fully integrated with the logger were huge plus points for me.. Cuts out another box on the desk and another lot of cables!www.n1mm.com or the Yahoo Group for more information.73Jim, MM0BQI