[CQ-Contest] CONTEST CRIMINALS

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Sat Mar 11 06:15:23 EST 2006

If I understand some of K1TTT's [arrl dx ssb spotting report] analysis data correctly, are there really stations committing ILLEGAL FORGERIES by using other operator's callsigns in their "self-posting" activities?

My God, if this indeed is true, PLEASE send a copy of your data to the Contest Sponsor along with a request to have the logs of those "Contest Criminals" thrown out and their callsigns published in a "Contest Criminals" list in the results.

In the event I have misunderstood the data, please excuse this post.

73...

Rick, K6VVA