[CQ-Contest] CONTEST CRIMINALS

W5PR W5PR at swbell.net
Sat Mar 11 21:42:37 EST 2006

Contest Sponsor along with a request to have the > logs of those "Contest
Criminals" thrown out and their callsigns published in a "Contest Criminals"
list in the results.

> Rick, K6VVA

Why don't we commission some "Contest Police" to monitor these activities?
They could have "Contest Police" uniforms. Part of the rules could be that
if you enter the contest, you give them permission to enter your shack at
any time during the contest to check your operation. If they think you are
violating the rules they could seize your equipment until after the contest.
On a second violation they would sell your equipment on Ebay with the
proceeds going to ARRL "Police Fund."

Chuck W5PR