[CQ-Contest] KVM Switch

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 13 00:30:23 EST 2006

Paul,

No problem with my Belkin OmniView SE.  Model number F1D104.  4 port
switcher.  But its getting long in the tooth compared to the ones these
days.  I've had this one for probably about 5 years now, so its not as
feature packed (OSD, etc) as the newer ones, but it doesn't produce any
noticable hash or noise.

Charlie
KI5XP