[CQ-Contest] Spotting and YN4FD

sawyered at earthlink.net sawyered at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 14 11:37:12 EST 2006

Rick,

I have to tell you that I am "amazed" that a YN could work 3100 Qs in ARRL DX and I never heard a peep of him.  As SO2R and "combing the bands" with my south facing 10M and 15M beams while CQing on 20M, I am disappointed that I would not find a station in Central America who was that active in the contest.  I heard TI8M on almost EVERY pass on 15 and 20.

Asia, wouldn't surprise me, but Central America with more than 1000 Qs in ARRL DX....very surprising...

Am I alone in missing this guy??

Ed  N1UR