[CQ-Contest] Poisson d'Avril Contest

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Mar 17 11:07:43 EST 2006

I guess I should've stated "all the licensed hams on the air at the time".
We used a spectrum analyzer to scan the ham bands for signals present and
then went and worked them.

But that whole contest was so weird that we very well may have ended up in
your logs.  When you start playing with time and the past ...

73, Zack W9SZ