[CQ-Contest] 7QP Coming Soon

Tom Taormina tom at k5rc.cc
Tue Mar 21 18:46:30 EST 2006

The first running of the 7th Call Area QSO Party is coming the
weekend of May 6-7. We are hoping to build on the tradition of the
Armadillo Runs and activate every county in 7-land for the Party. We
just posted a spread sheet on the web site called "Planned
Operations." If you are motivated to come to the wild west and help
with some of the rural counties, please let the appropriate state
coordinator know so we can "put  you on the list." This should be a
lot of fun, especially if you and a buddy throw a rig in the car and
"run" counties.

The web site is <http://www.7qp.org/>www.7qp.org

Tom Taormina, K5RC
Virginia City NV