[CQ-Contest] 7QP Coming Soon

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Wed Mar 22 17:15:31 EST 2006

I realize there is a logging program shown on the web site that could be
downloaded for the 7QP.  I normally use CTWin for my contest logger.
Anyone know if  and how CT could be used?

On the web site there is this info on the GenLog logger:

I have added 7QP support to my GenLog contest logger v6.47 (W3KM's
GenLog <http://mysite.verizon.net/dmascaro>)
Users installing GenLog for the first time must do a full Windows
installation.

Maybe a stupid question but when it says you must do a full windows
installation I assume that refers just to the logger software and not
that you have to reinstall Windows again on your PC.  I wouldn't want to
do that.

73