[CQ-Contest] Multiple QSO party logging and submissions

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon May 1 12:28:54 EDT 2006

  Here is something I have found to work when operating multiple QSO parties.  NA will not work in Windows XP if you have all the controls turned on such as CW keying, packet, radio control etc...  It will lock up.  If you run it without these options checked it will run fine in XP.

Start NA in several windows - one for each QSO party - with all the controls turned off. Send CW with your paddle or internal keyer in you radio. The most instances of NA I have run at the same time is two but I suppose you could run more...

73,Jeff  KU8E