[CQ-Contest] Program for PASS analysis

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue May 2 08:26:30 EDT 2006

Eric, K3NA reminded me that I already wrote one:

    http://www.k1ea.com/utilities/

Look for "pass.exe".  Must have been good enough to do twice.  :-)

I've had at least three feature requests that I will try to work on as I get
time:

- identify passes that resulted in new multiplier

- report on the passing effectivity of the sending station
  (i.e. does the 40 meter position send more passes than
  other bands?)

- was the pass from a "run" or a "search/pounce" frequency?

Any other requests, feel free.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us