[CQ-Contest] 7QP Rules

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Fri May 5 21:08:12 EDT 2006

No S/N that I know of.
See:
http://www.7qp.org/

On rules page rules say:
Exchange: 7th area stations send signal report plus 5-letter
state/county code (e.g. ORDES; see list).    County-line stations send
multiple codes (state code needed only once, e.g. ORDES/JEF).    All
others send signal report plus state/province/DX (stations in other QSO
parties send their appropriate exchange).    "Provinces" are VE1-9, VO
and VY0-2.

My exchange will be NVCLA (Clark county NV)