[CQ-Contest] FT-1000D

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 12 13:54:28 EDT 2006

Is the FT-1000D the only rig that has true dual receive or does the FT-1000MP and FT-1000MPMKV also have this?

Or does any other make and model have it now also. I have tried to search for "dual receive" but am not getting clear information on
this.

Too many advertise they have it, which I know already that don't from other things you guys have said before.

I am considering a rig for contesting but want one this time around that has the true dual receive.

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Visit My Ham Blog
http://www.ad5vj.com/

10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.