[CQ-Contest] SPRINT THIS THURSDAY !!!

Haddon/N6ZFO hounds1234 at comcast.net
Wed May 17 18:54:48 EDT 2006

I can't say it better than Howie, N4AF did last week
(see below)

> NCCC has been sponsoring a HALF HOUR Sprint on thursday nights that
> deserves a lot more attention than it has been getting.

And it's back again this Thursday! THe NCCC NS Sprint Ladder
Competition 0230-0300Z, Thurs eve US.  See all the info on
W0YK's fabulous web pages at www.ncccsprint.com

Last week NS-Wk4, we had 35 participating stations.  But
be careful . . it's additive!  Eight more weeks left
including this week's contest.  For the first time last
week, all ten call areas were represented (tks, N2NT).

Special contratulations to N6RO and W9RE who made 61
Q's in the 30 minute Sprint - first to exceed 60.

Questions to:

Bill N6ZFO n6zfo at arrl.net
Contest Director,
NCCC NS Sprint Ladder