[CQ-Contest] QST Contest Results

Mark Steven Williams k9gx at n4gn.com
Thu May 18 00:09:00 EDT 2006

Bud,

While I agree it would be nice to see the results in the mag, I went to the
ARRL website and printed out the line score and my log checking report in
less time than it probably took you to compose this message. Now rather than
taking my copy of QST along to Dayton...and getting it all grimey and
dog-eared I have the above mentioned documents tucked into my back pack
ready for review and discussion at the Hamvention...(#1 SOHP Indiana SSB
Sweeps, btw)

73,

Mark S. Williams
K9GX