[CQ-Contest] AL-811 for Contesting, OK or not?

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Wed May 31 22:28:15 EDT 2006

I think the reason most people put another "test" (or CQ or whatever) on eht
end is so that when someone tunes across your signal they know you are
calling CQ.  I hate to hear "de W2ABC", then have to wait to see if they are
calling CQ or calling someone else.  If you put the CQ on the end, there is
no doubt what is going on.  73
Tom W7WHY