[CQ-Contest] It Is What It Is

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 1 13:25:00 EST 2006

> Glad it is only a hobby/sport.

Me too.

> Hans (and few others), I am sorry, but you don't know what the heck you
are talking about!

~~~
  We pass the word around; we ponder how the case is put by different
  people, we read the poetry; we meditate over the literature; we play
  the music; we change our minds; we reach an understanding. Society
  evolves this way, not by shouting each other down, but by the unique
  capacity of unique, individual human beings to comprehend each other.
          --Lewis Thomas, The Medusa and the Snail (1979)
~~~

Beep beep

CU in SS

de Hans, K0HB