[CQ-Contest] zero pointers

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 05:51:02 EST 2006

This thread is getting exceedingly boring.

How would it help if US stations got points for working each other? Yes,
they would all end up with more points, but the leading US entrants would
probably be just the same as they have always been. On the world stage, the
contest will still be won from EA8 or HC8!

If I enter the ARRL contests and work non-W/VE stations, I get zero points
for those QSOs (and not even a mult!). Can be frustrating when I'm on from a
rare spot (as I have been from time to time) and there are lots of non-W/VE
callers. So do we make CQWW into anyone works anyone for points, ARRL anyone
works anyone for points, every other contest everyone works anyone for
points, etc, etc. Gosh, all contests would end up the same!

Don G3XTT