[CQ-Contest] Post your SS Score Realtime to Getscores.org!

Randy Thompson k5zd at charter.net
Fri Nov 3 22:03:02 EST 2006

I want to thank Gerry for putting this site together.  I posted my score to
it all weekend during CQWW and had a blast chasing some of the other
stations that were also posting.

Planning to post my scores this weekend in SS CW also.  Please join in!

For WriteLog users, follow the link to the U/L Program (left column of the
site).  Install the program and then run it after you have WL setup up. You
shouldn't have to touch it again all weekend.

I had the site up in a browser window on my screen.  The automatic screen
refresh every 5 minutes eliminates the need to mess with it once you are
setup.

73,

Randy, K5ZD