[CQ-Contest] Ummm... where to submit Cabrillo-formatted SS logs?

Tom Hammond n0ss at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 6 10:23:51 EST 2006

Fellas:

This morning I read the log submittal info in the SS rules. They say:

   8.3. Cabrillo formatted logs can be submitted by logging onto
        the web application at
<http://www.b4h.net/cabforms>www.b4h.net/cabforms and completing
        the required information.

However it appears this web app is for those who want to CREATE a
Cabrillo formatted log, rather than those who already HAVE one
created. This app wants you to enter log data so IT can format it
into Cabrillo format.

So... where do we actually SUBMIT our Cabrillo-formatted logs? Via
E-Mail?  Seems like there used to be a spot to submit the logs
directly, other than via e-mail, but I've slept a couple times since
then, so things are pretty hazy.

Had fun anyway!.

73,

Tom   N0SS