[CQ-Contest] Fewer CK and SEC Repeat Requests in SS

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Mon Nov 6 18:41:19 EST 2006

I just love it when a plan comes together.

This year I experienced fewer CK and SEC Repeat Requests in SS, which I attribute to specifically adding some tweaked partial spacing between the characters in the WriteLog message slots.

5^^7 s^c^v

If you have a CK or SEC which has caused you too many repeat request problems, you might consider a similar approach for SS next year.  Methinks "casual" once-per-year SS ops have the biggest difficulty in copying data at higher speeds.  I may retweak things again to hopefully further reduce the repeat requests.

Yeah, I know, there will always be *some* repeat requests do to QRM ;-(

FYI & 73...

RIck, K6VVA