[CQ-Contest] Leading Zeros

phoppe at wi.rr.com phoppe at wi.rr.com
Mon Nov 6 19:39:41 EST 2006

Eric,
I agree.  I received many variations like 3T5 for 315- you know the
routine, during SS this past week-end.  I have to tell you - after
listening to code for 14 hrs straight, my brain gets a bit fried.  I
copy by ear - no use of cw reading software.  So when they do that, I
think I missed something.  I agree - leave the cut numbers for 5NN in
the QSO parties.

Just my 2 cents worth...
Pat
WW9R