[CQ-Contest] [MWA] Spreadsheet guru?

Wm. G. Franzen Jr. wgfranzen at client-solutions-inc.com
Mon Nov 6 19:13:26 EST 2006

Hans - assuming that you want one email to go to a bunch at a time -

Assume Column A contains all of the call signs.... and the calls start in
row 2....

At a convenient empty column/cell (say Z2), enter
=Concatenate(A2,"@arrl.net;") and then copy the cell from Z2 to the end of
the populated rows....Then select the entire column of addresses, copy it
(CTRL-C) then go the "TO" and paste (CTRL-V) ...  Then send the message to
all of them -

Since your log is large, I might suggest sending to 50 at a time....

This will get the thank you out there to all quickly

I use this technique a lot - it works well from Excel to Notepad or other
text processors (Not WORD - this assumes OLE embedding which may screw
things up)...

Bill
73 de N0NYH