[CQ-Contest] LOTW Participation

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 20:42:50 EST 2006

I was confused in the very beginning, too many uknown english words for me.
  Was thinking to give it up but some of good Hams said, "Andrei, never give up".
  So, I learned all those tricky things and finally I am in there and hooked.
  LOTW is OK. It saves a lot of time, money and you get a certificate within a week after you paid on line - piece of cake. I think I paid $15 for WAS RTTY and got the paper on the 6th day.
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D