[CQ-Contest] Toughest SS CW sections 2006

g.m.mcadams at comcast.net g.m.mcadams at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 21:28:41 EST 2006

Mike,

I did not get the clean sweep this year.... Darnit!

Toughest one(s) for me: EWA believe it or not! Finally got WA7LT on 80. MT; did not ever hear Montana this year. NT; could not copy VY1JA under that massive pile-up!

Strangely enough, ND came easy this year, with at least two W0's for that state.

Did not hear DE, VT, NNY.

Got 69 of the 80 sections using 80 meter dipole @ 15 meters and 500 watts.

73 Gary WG7X

From: "Mike Fatchett" <mike at mallardcove.com>