[CQ-Contest] Spreadsheet guru?

Vladimir V. Sidorov vs_otw at rogers.com
Tue Nov 7 10:32:40 EST 2006

Hans,

Remember, "QSL is a final courtesy of a QSO"?      :-)
I for one would prefer LoTW confirmations i/o E-Mail thank you letters from
everybody I worked.

Thanks for the contest QSO and its LoTW confirmation already received.

73,

Vladimir VE3IAE

N.B.  There was a remark in the list that LoTW is too expensive. Kindly
allow me two small corrections:
- posting an own log is free
- a QSO claimed towards any award costs 25 ct (max). I am not sure if
anybody can fit paper QSL print cost and an envelope+postage into 25 ct/QSL,
especially abroad.

---