[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes: Should I be penalized for getting mylicense in 2000?

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mts.net
Tue Nov 7 20:26:19 EST 2006

The extent to which you're being robbed depends to a great extent on how
full your weekend was.

It seems to me that in SSCW , any rate less than about 72 an hour means you
have lots of time to send your check.

Now, if you're WP3R and are almost always running hard, then the size of
your check makes a difference.

Then again, it depends on how hard-and-fast a rule the check is. If K0HB can
change his check every year (he said on another topic he chooses his check
no earlier than 2050Z to foil super check partial), then perhaps the actual
year you choose isn't a big deal.

Or you could just use cut numbers ;=)

(NO! I'm not being serious!)

73, kelly