[CQ-Contest] Calling Out Needed Sections - Soliciting Contacts?

N7MAL N7MAL at CITLINK.NET
Tue Nov 7 23:19:35 EST 2006

Ward during the contest I was forced, by my body, to give up early.I
connected to my local cluster and could not believe my eyes. Here are
direct. blatant, solicitations in the form of announcements. This is a small
sampling of announcements/solicitations that were made. I have omitted the
calls but will provide them directly to you if you ask..... These are not
'innocent' spots but solicitations. One of these guys was so arrogant as to
brag, near the end, he had made a sweep. There is never any doubt about my
feelings regarding cluster use during contest, here is yet another example
why the cluster needs to either be controlled/policed much better than now
or eliminated completely.

K6LA, I need you on 40meters
spot mb, nl
need KY VT