[CQ-Contest] Official ARRL Section Name Use on SSB?

k1ttt at arrl.net k1ttt at arrl.net
Wed Nov 8 12:24:34 EST 2006

answer me this... how many columns are in the cabrillo spec for logging
the section???

Then answer me this... how many of you sent 'santa clara valley' on cw
every time??

Then answer me this... how many loggers have room to enter 'santa clara
valley' in the log window?

And finally answer me this... will they penalize you for bad spelling??

So, do you really think there is a problem with sending or logging 'scv'???