[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] NCCC Thursday Night Practice Party November 9 - NSrules , and 60 Minutes!

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Thu Nov 9 13:58:13 EST 2006

It's not a SS phone practice tonight.  It is the normal NS as stated below
in Ken's email announcement.  If you go to the URL in his email below, you
will find the mid-week practice schedule for the next several months.  Next
week there will be SS phone practice on both Thursday and Friday nights.

The NCCC Sprint web site is a good resource to consult for any questions
about the mid-week practice events.

73,
Ed - W0YK