[CQ-Contest] LOTW Participation

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Thu Nov 9 19:45:24 EST 2006

Hi Pat:
My personal preference is to just upload my log to LoTW ASAP.

After the CQWW SSB contest  I had my log uploaded to LoTW 11 Min 26 Sec later !!!

About 1-1/2 Hr later I had my FIRST match from VE3CX !!!

LoTW contest users usually do one of two things:

1- Upload right after the contest.
2- Wait until the last day to submit their scores to the Contest Sponsor and LoTW.

Either method is acceptable, depending on your viewpoint !!!

Currently I'm running a 12.7 % confirmation rate on LoTW.

Just get the Q's in and watch them add up !!!

73 es GL
Bob, K1VU