[CQ-Contest] why Unlimited [aka Assisted]?

Jukka Klemola jukka.klemola at elisanet.fi
Fri Nov 10 00:00:46 EST 2006

Nah.
The real reason for going unlimited is just to have more Fun.
It is Fun to use one omnidirectional antenna and one QRP radio.
It is More Fun to use a set of monoband small wire antennas and a LP
radio.
It is Added Fun to use a set of yagis, wires and radio with an amp.

Fun adds up the more complexity one brings to the station.
The more difficult the operating is, the more Fun.

Adding a 'help' i.e. internet connection to the station does not ease up
the operating.
It adds on the challenges for concentration and station complexity.

--> adds Fun.

73,
Jukka OH6LI