[CQ-Contest] Earth to Ev ....

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Nov 10 13:05:59 EST 2006

Hi Ed et. al.,

OK, here is the e-mail I received from Tom Hogerty.

I've gotten tired of this conversation, so this is the last thing I will
post on it.

73, Zack W9SZ

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:40:28 -0500
From: "Hogerty, Tom  KC1J" <thogerty at arrl.org>
To: Zack Widup <w9sz at prairienet.org>
Subject: RE: Sweepstakes check

Hi Zack,
Many amateurs like to let others know when they were first licensed. The
exchange during the SS gives them an opportunity to do so. There are,
however, many folks out there that don't remember what that date was or
choose not to divulge it for personal reasons. That's OK. For log
checking purposes it is important to use the same check number during
the entire contest.

73,
Tom Hogerty, KC1J
ARRL Contests