[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Sat Nov 18 07:14:54 EST 2006

Tom,

You can add to the equation:

One guy with a TS-440 and a 3 el tribander and a low dipole for 40 and 80 is
operating in the sweeps and has been lucky enough to find all but 3 mults
for the sweep. He has the cluster running because, well, because he feels it
helps. He needs PAC, WY and NL for the sweep and posts a request on the
cluster for anyone hearing either of these to please consider posting them.
He sees lots of posts for SCV and ENY and NNJ and ON and BC and PR. Another
station who just so happens to have just finished working a KH6 posts it and
off our intrepid op runs to try to work him. After 75 minutes he finally
busts the now-dwindling pileup and makes the contact but the contest is now
over. He missed 2.

How much assistance did he get?

73 -- Paul VO1HE