[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Sat Nov 18 12:39:22 EST 2006

I agree, this IS ridiculous and continues to be ridiculous after just about
every contest because it keeps coming up.

Yes, whether you asked for the assistance or it was offered in an
unsolicited manner, AND YOU ACT UPON IT, "technically", you should be
classed as assisted. This is where the term "assisted" needs to be defined.
Is "assistance" one or two casual remarks during a 48 hour contest or is it
the continuous use of the cluster to find mults? I think the latter is more
appropriate to gauge true intent for having assistance and the former is
just part of the game.

73 -- Paul VO1HE