[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] SS Packet DANGER, DANGER, Will Robinson!!!

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Sat Nov 18 22:32:47 EST 2006

At 17:31 11/16/2006, you wrote:
> [...]

Ev, answering hypothetical questions in order:
1-YES !!! External Assistance
2-YES !!! External Assistance
3-NO !!!  You could be using packet spots for DX right to the start time, then shut down your connection.
          I doubt that the 30 min of spots would provide much info you could use in the contest.
4-MAYBE !!! Some contest software allows you send spots without receiving spots. It requires you read
             the rules for the particular contest you are working. "SELF SPOTTING" is definitely OUT !!!

It's Contest time, gota shut down my internet spot connection now !!!

73 es GL
Bob, K1VU