[CQ-Contest] Anonymous messages

Tom Frenaye frenaye at pcnet.com
Mon Nov 20 11:42:10 EST 2006

In the past we've had a few people who posted messages on cq-contest that didn't identify themselves.  They were discouraged from continuing.

Another anonymous post showed up today - this one critical of one top ten Sweepstakes SSB participant's on the air operating.   I'm deleting the message because I think if there is a problem, the criticism should not be anonymous.   (My preference would be to see a generic discussion about the problem with any specific information sent to the contest administrator.)

                 -- Tom/K1KI   cq-contest admin