[CQ-Contest] ICOM interface question

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Mon Nov 20 18:20:17 EST 2006

Guys-

I bought a new-old-stock ICOM EX-309 computer interface board, that allows
the ICOM 740-745-751 series rigs to be computer controlled. But, after getting
the thing on EBAY (not here yet), it seems it works with an old ICOM CT-10. I
am  wondering if I screwed up, thinking it will work with the CT-17? Anybody
know  anything about these? If it is designed to work with the CT-10, can I
make it  work with the CT-17, or, am I better off putting it back for sale?

73-Chuck KI9A