[CQ-Contest] Low Wires Contest Club update VE6EX

dlazar at telusplanet.net dlazar at telusplanet.net
Tue Nov 21 15:25:16 EST 2006

   Paul:
   NOT TO BE DUMPED ON THE C.COM BLOG...
   I was wondering if the "Wires" group has any other/ further developments to pass on . I have done lots over the past in what I see as the ultimate entry level contest class that should look good to realistic entry people. "And of course ultimately split off of the so2r etc crowd.."
   I probably will do this coming WWCW as soab, barefoot/1el wire antenna in the trees/ tuner/ladderline or something like that, lots of hand cw and minimum TR logging as the guestop seat looks dimmer me and to our family. Please pass on to me anything I missed or you feel as noteworthy.
   Regards,
   Dan VE6EX..