[CQ-Contest] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW CW

K1AR at aol.com K1AR at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 10:23:16 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/22/2006 8:40:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
w9wi at earthlink.net writes:

I guess  I'm DQ'd from CQ WW this weekend -- a handful of contesters have
found my  website (non-amateur means) useful and might be more likely to
work me than  someone else who doesn't have a website...

Doug,

I have to come clean and confess that I know hams that intend to operate in
the CQ WW this weekend. They've already told me about their plans on the
telephone. Some of them have useful Web sites as well. A few even have memory
keyers. Also, I've just learned this morning that one guy is using a rotator,
but I've been assured that he's turning his antennas via amateur means. I won't
disclose his callsign out of respect for confidentiality.

I guess I'm getting DQ'd as well. Crap!

73 John, K1AR