[CQ-Contest] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW CW

kh6nd at hawaii.rr.com kh6nd at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 24 05:16:04 EST 2006

After several years of no longer being subscribed to this reflector, but
reading the archives from time to time, I have just now been strongly
compelled to re-engage here in light of this discussion, and what in my
opinion is a truly bizarre post by K3BU that I just found on the 3830
reflector.

Yuri...

Do you actually think that it's okay for you to jump categories after
the fact, just so you can put yourself in the record books in a
different category than that in which you competed?

I wonder what the CQ WW committee will think about this blatant
admission on your part. And what about the guy that may have actually
competed in this category in good faith, whose honest effort may fall by
the wayside, after having adhered to the spirit of the rules that the
large majority of us here hold so dear?

What in the world are you thinking, K3BU ???

Mike
KH6ND

How is audio streaming soliciting contacts? There is no request for people
to listen or work me.  I am not giving out frequency.

It is a cool use of technology.

By the way, I will be posting my score to the getscores.org scoreboard this
weekend too.
If the CQWW Committee rules that it is against the rules, then I will stop
doing both.

And Yuri, enjoy the contest!

Randy, K5ZD