[CQ-Contest] Alpha amp problem

Tony Rogozinski trogo at telegraphy.com
Fri Nov 24 07:53:44 EST 2006

We're here at my QTH in Bogota and my Alpha 76 will not power up.
Have been trouble shooting and can only assume at this time that
the power on relay is defective.  Trying to figure out how to bypass
that relay but not sure.  Anyone have any suggestions.  Immediate
response would be appreciated.  I can also be reached by dialing
276-692-2191  VOIP which rings here in the apartment.

73

                       Tony Rogozinski
       Amateur Radio W4OI - W4AMR - HK1AR
                 FOC #1572       ex N7BG &