[CQ-Contest] K5ZD's live audio - benefit for rockbound contester!

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Sat Nov 25 11:47:09 EST 2006

I am rock bound sans radio this weekend in Kansas City with the  family.
Sitting here with my laptop listening to Randy run Euros  somewhere, probably
15m.  Pretty neat.  I can actually hear his two  radios (or vfos), one in each
ear as he calls CQ on one and tunes the  other.

The audio is rather light, and I am using my grandson's i-pod ear  buds.  It
would be nice to have more volume, but my audio  is cranked up all the way.
It would also be good to have the K5ZD  sidetone a bit louder.  Nevertheless,
it is nice to hear Randy cranking  them out...probably at 100+ per hour.

Tnx Randy,

73, Geo...K5KG/0

PS.  A low frequency hum and a scratchy popping sound just started on  the
audio, but I can still hear thru it aok.  About 1640z., 11/25