[CQ-Contest] ZoneProp REMINDER

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 12:33:08 EST 2006

----- Original Message ----

So where does one draw the line?  If I have a bunch of guys help raise my
towers and antennas am I assisted?  Using a computer and or computer logging
is assistance.  SCP is assitance, a keyer is assitance.

Propagation guessing is the least of my concerns.

We keep dancing around the foundational issue.  The term "Assistance" is undefined.  Until it is defined, it is impossible to draw any lines.  Just as important: if a sponsor sees no reason to define it (which is certainly probable), then we must likewise know that these types of discussions will continue forever (which is fine, too). :)

Ev, W2EV