[CQ-Contest] CQWW defined "single op"

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Tue Nov 28 20:10:31 EST 2006

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:45:57 -0000, "Paul J. Piercey"

>OK, so here's my beef. If that's so cut and dried, why does one contest
>sponsor declare that a single op using spotting networks is assisted in one
>contest while, in another, calls the same thing a "multi-op"?

In a sense, both are the same thing with different names. One has the
other ops in your shack, the other has them in other shacks, but the
point is you are being assisted either way.

Granted, the ones in your shack can do other things in addition to
spotting, but you get the general idea. Help is help.

Bill, W6WRT