[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW Soapbox Updates

mwdink at eskimo.com mwdink at eskimo.com
Thu Nov 30 01:29:46 EST 2006

Hello All

The latest CQWW CW Soapbox (#4) is on
http://www.eskimo.com/~mwdink/3830/

It's a monster - more than 500Kbytes (and I have dialup :>).

Note: I am pulling the FTP link since it doesn't work very well
and the Web URL seems to work for everyone.

A couple of enhancements.

First, many thanks to Fabian Kurz, DJ1YFK
who provided me with a simple Perl script to word wrap ny output
file. It took him less time to do it than it would have taken me
to open up a Perl primer.

Second, I added a couple indexes to the END of the file. You can quickly
check out who has comments in the Soapbox by
a) Callsigns
b) Operating categories

These aren't wonderfully formatted indexes, just alphabetized lists.

Thanks for all the great comments and help.

73
dink, n7wa