[CQ-Contest] Assisted - still trying to get it right

Kelly Taylor ve4xt at mts.net
Thu Nov 30 22:53:32 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

I think it's important to take the WHOLE of what Tree said, not just bits of
it.

First off, he said a pattern of the circumstances COMBINE to suggest
cheating. But he also said that it only SUGGESTS cheating, it isn't hard and
fast proof.

Be that as it may, putting a busted spot in your log very close to the time
the spot is made is certainly pretty damning.

73, kelly
ve4xt