[CQ-Contest] Contesting Extinction

Richard DiDonna NN3W nn3w at cox.net
Fri Oct 6 08:52:35 EDT 2006

I think the under 30 category and awards is fine.  In fact, when the ARRL offered up plaques for the higest score for a single op under 18, I won it three times in 1990 and 1991.  I've got the plaques somewhere in my home.

I wonder if we should increase the age to 30 - or 25 at the minumum.

I'll sponsor one for CQWW DX - CW.  Anyone want to step up to the plate for CQWW DX Phone, and the two ARRL DX tests?

73 Rich NN3W