[CQ-Contest] CW RFI-QLF

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Sun Oct 8 22:25:14 EDT 2006

Sincere apologies to all those who had to endure the result of my
intermittent RFI problem on CW during the CQP (K6VVA/M & K6VVA/6).  Most
embarrassing, and EXTREMELY frustrating.  It was like the WriteLog had a
mind of it's own in spite of Ferrites up the Wazoo on all
cabling.  Unfortunately I could not use paddles.  When the RFI went QRT,
all was well.  If you are one of those who endured my doggie doo-doo CW
periods from ALAM, SJOA, STAN and/or TUOL Counties, I thank you for your
patience.

73...

RIck, K6VVA